Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Making Some Memories





Joshua: what a book, right?

Confession 1: I struggled with my time in Joshua this go-around.

I am also assuming for those of you participating that you have struggled through at least one of the two readings thus far. So, I thought I would take this blog to share my quick fix when I find that I am grasping at straws in a book of the Bible.

What is the magic elixir, you ask? Drawings!

Confession 2: I am a terrible artist.

Above is my graphic representation of Joshua, Act 1, Scene 1. Crude, but effective. I made it using the section titles from the worksheet. I plan to make one for each subsection. 

So, if you feel like you are not learning anything take a few minutes and draw a few pictures. Trust me: it will create stronger connections in the text for you.

Enjoy Judges with this fine worksheet. Each day in this reading of Judges, I will post a drawing of one of the subsections. Be ye warned.

2 comments:

  1. Or at least I have been programmed in such a way as to make mistakes that suggest I am human.

    ReplyDelete